August 5, 2009

Breast & Ovarian Cancer WALK and I need your help :)

I have decided to take my very first "cancer walk" and raise donations to fight BOTH breast and ovarian cancer and in honor of my dear friend Melissa who fought and won breast cancer! She has inspired me and has encouraged me to do this with her! Darn her. *laughing*.

Breast and ovarian cancer has probably affected you in some way either through a family or friend. The walk will be on Saturday, September 26, 2009. 100% of the money raised will go directly to the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Foundation.

I have set a goal of $500, and I need your help to achieve this, and hopefully surpass it. I am asking each one of you to sponsor me. Your donations and support will encourage me as I train. Remember the more donations we raise, the quicker we can conquer these diseases.
ANY AMOUNT of donation is awesome!!! You can donate as little as a few dollars and you can do it anonymously or not!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If not for donating, but just caring enough to read this post. xoxoxoxoxo


Click Here to Donate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is SO cool. I am so glad you are doing this with me! xo

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY AWESOME! You go girlfriend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...