October 1, 2008

Sweet Cherry VINTAGE LINGERIE Blog is BACK!

Wow.. just wow! I cannot believe it's been 3 MONTHS since I have added anything! What's a girl to do. Life is busy, however, I am back and making a commitment to blog my brains out to keep this fun and interesting!

Vintage Lingerie... what more do you need or want? Not that horrid "vintage style.. retro style" crap that is floating around, but real, VINTAGE LINGERIE. I have recently acquired a 200 piece LOT of frilly chiffon nightgowns, sheer chiffon peignoirs, long vintage negligee's, and more. I am working my busy little butt off getting them up for sale here on eBayhttp://stores.ebay.com/SweetCherry-Vintage-Lingerie?refid=store
I am going to start with something short and sweet and simply feature one of my SWEET CHERRY VINTAGE LINGERIE *Pick of the Week* items. So without further ado... Presenting this VINTAGE VANITY FAIR Semi-Sheer Peignoir Gown, that is heartstopping! Here is the link to this lovely vintage peignoir:
Vtg VANITY FAIR Nightgown/Peignoir AQUA Dressing Gown M

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...