January 25, 2012

Vintage Lingerie..Sweet Cherry Vintage Lingerie Hits 9,300 Sales!

Warmly welcome all! At Sweet Cherry Vintage Lingerie, please know you will get nothing but the utmost quality in vintage lingerie garments, service, and gratitude.

Thank you for making all my years (nearly 10!) on eBay selling nothing but
vintage lingerie the best job a gal could ever have.

Proudly announcing that I have sold OVER 9,300 vintage lingerie garments. I am self taught connoisseur, historian, and curator of some of the most rarest of vintage lingerie garments that you will ever see. I am most recently featured in a newly released book on vintage lingerie called...Irresistible: The Art of Lingerie, 1920-1980




Featuring one of a kind Lucie Ann/Claire Sandra, Vanity Fair, Olga, Intime, only to name a few.
It's my pleasure to bring you these lovely mostly one of a kind treasures for you to indulge yourself with
SweetCherry Vintage Lingerie eBay Store


Please be sure to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you! Thank you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...