March 12, 2014

Naughty Risque Vintage Lingerie and Vintage Advertisements

Naughty Risque Vintage Lingerie and Vintage Advertisements
Vintage ads that make you blush. Risque for the time! I love vintage adverts. Compared to today's adverts they just don't compare. Today's adverts are absolutely boring. I hope you enjoy these, I sure do! Naughty? Risque? Sure, but sex sells right? Enjoy! Starting with my most favorite....
Come of of the bone age, darling...

Jantzen






Ho Ho Ho

Ummm I have no words... Wow


Hey sweet thang, let's drink some Coca-Cola

Two Birds and One Stone ...Open Wide

Let's get to work baby...

Mmmmm, are you ready dear?

I know what I want...and so does (left to your imagination)

Would you like me to bob for more? *Wink*

Ohhhh the sensual look of having your nipples show through your clothes, She appears a bit cold.

Not too naughty, but love "rear guard"...


The slip is next. I guess she's not too good playing poker.

I am as confused as they are. Sears..Now something for everybody.

Thank YOu
vintage lingerie, vintage lingerie blog, vintage lingerie blogs, vintage advertisements, vintage ads, racy, naughty, vintage lingerie advertisements, vintage smut, 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...