May 1, 2014

Celebrate May Day in Lingerie with Ribbons and Lace

May Day! Why not celebrate the day in ribbons...very apropos correct? Lingerie DOES set the day anyhow! Featuring this Forget Me Not  Baby Blue garter belt... I am in AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... By the way, it's from Esty Lingerie, one of our most favorite affiliate partners we just love.


Loose, floaty design, with contrasting black trim. Handmade in the UK.

www.estylingerie.com/epages/BT3917.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3917/Products/2186#oid=1231_1
Oh Mama! I HAVE to have this.

 
www.estylingerie.com/epages/BT3917.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3917/Products/2186#oid=1231_1
Something about ribbons...sweet but not so innocent.
www.estylingerie.com/epages/BT3917.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3917/Products/2186#oid=1231_1 
www.estylingerie.com/epages/BT3917.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3917/Products/2186#oid=1231_1
Ribbons, lace, bows, oh my! Am I alone when it comes to this sweetness? Yes, I like a little black sexiness sometimes, however, these are what makes me feel my most sexy... What makes you feel sexy?


Next little ribbon goody is this, this is probably the sweetest thing ever! Don't you agree!?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...