November 3, 2008

What's a gal to do?


Above, my Olga Pick of a Lifetime Nightgown.. Gorgeous isn't she? Speaking of she, sorry, that's a first for me. I swear I would never call a piece of lingerie "her, she" and cringe when I see on eBay auctions. What is with some of these sellers calling their lingerie as though it's a human counterpart... strange.

Very humdrum mood...HATE THIS FREAKING TIME CHANGE, so very depressing. So here I sit on the eve of the election and thought to myself, I really need to finish my voter sample ballot, then I thought, gee, I haven't blogged in a month. Then I thought, I have to do dinner. Then I though, GOD HELP ME, my daughter is asking me to take her out driving. Then I thought, I have to pay bills, and need to get up some vintage lingerie to sell.

Boring, I know, but when I get over this depression from the time change, I'll write a something a little more juicy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...