November 12, 2008

Vintage Nightgowns Galore! Awesome BLOG about Vintage Nightgowns


On my ever quest search for vintage nightgowns on the internet, I stumbled across this site. Featuring nightgowns mostly from Olga, Vanity Fair, and Intime of California. Owner and creator Suzanne Prochaska has a passion for vintage nightgowns . She states "I started the blog because I adore vintage nightgowns and wanted to learn more about them & also to document all of the Olga style numbers". She also has her own website and states, "I started this site to document my journey with online business building. Although I am a Registered Nurse by profession, my entire life I have wanted to have my own business. As I have tried different things over the years, I also realized that I want to be self-employed solo. For the last 20 years I have supervised many nurses and other employees and for my own business I have a very strict "no employee rule"! What a lady with many talents! Be sure to check out all her sites, especially http://www.vintage-nightgowns.com/.
Thank you Suzanne for bringing more attention to vintage nightgowns!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...