February 5, 2009

Flirty Lingerie What more can a girl want???




You know, being a fan of mostly vintage lingerie, occasionally I stumble across something I just must have, EVEN THOUGH it's not vintage! Shame on me, lucky for him. Well, that is lucky for me too. My friend SLIPOFAGIRL and with the help of FLIRTY LINGERIE is offering a $200 SHOPPING SPREE contest! Read here for details: http://aslipofagirl.blogspot.com/2009/02/celebrating-sexy-lingerie-in-honor-of.html

My most favorite piece from Flirty Lingerie would have to be this, and this is HOW I would START my shopping spree IF I should win! An unbelievable vintage style WAIST CINCHER IN ROSE BROCADE

Now for my fans and well wishers, I don't have to wait to see if I win this contest before I go on my spree..... I always accept gifts too *GIGGLES*.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...