October 23, 2009

Vintage Lingerie RARE Olga Designer Collection Nightgown Peignoir Set




Fashioned and Created by Olga in her rare, ultra divine hard to find DESIGNER line, in the up scale GOLD LABEL line. Sharing information with a mutual friend of mine who also sells lovely vintage lingerie and other goodies told me she did her research and found one sold on the web for around $800.

Vintage Olga lingerie, bringing back romance and femininity again. What a fabulous RARE treat I have for your lingerie collection boudoir trousseau and a true little treasure to cherish for many years to come. I never dreamed I would find a complete 2 piece set. Since I began in 1999 here on eBay, I have only had the opportunity to sell one of these and it was just the nightgown only. Currently up for auction here:
Olga Vintage Nightgown & Robe Set



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...