June 8, 2008

Vintage Lingerie Lover, Collector, Seller.. A True Obsession


This obsession of mine, vintage lingerie. Why, how, and you may ask, why in the world vintage lingerie? Well let me explain. This passion of mine started when I was a little girl. When Mommy was cooking, cleaning or drinking her Pepsi's with peanuts in it (that's a whole other story), doing her ironing, watching As the World Turns, guess what I was doing? I would be in her drawers, going through all her glorious frilly chiffon nighties. Mom, you never knew I did this did you? Speaking of Mom, that's her in the lovely red and black chiffon nighty, and don't I look loverly all upclose, pale and huge forehead and all..NOT (I must have been around 3 years old), and Mom about 21 or so? Sorry Mom, giving away our ages here *big evil grin*. Check out that scary-arse clown behind me.

This obsession stuck for years. After working for over 20 years as an office manager in a dental firm, I had enough of oral fixation so I quit my "day job" to bring my chiffon fixation to others, selling off my passion, my collections, my vintage lingerie on eBay. So, folks, that is how it started.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...