June 16, 2008

WORLD'S MOST GORGEOUS VINTAGE NIGHTGOWN....EVER


Have you ever come across something that just makes you FLIP? Weak at the knees? Heart racing...well, I did. This vintage Vanity Fair negligee did it to me. VANITY FAIR Vintage GIGANTIC SWEEP Nightgown Gown S/M/L (Click on the link to see this masterpiece featured on eBay, by ME! Sweet Cherry Vintage Lingerie - SweetCherry Vintage Lingerie


The color is described as UTTERLY DELICIOUS CORAL PEACHY--PINK, and created in 100% nylon. With SHEER NYLON *PLEATED* overlay, and solid SILKY SOFT TRICOT lining gown. This has a GRECIAN GODDESS inspired bodice that ties around the front or the back. The icing on the cake is the UNREAL MASSIVE FULL SWEEP, that is SO BIG, THAT I COULDN'T EVEN MEASURE IT. Trust me, I can guarantee there isn't another gown like this, ever. I have never ever in my life, seen so much material!

This is a TRUE MASTERPIECE and total FAINT, DROP-DEAD, JAW-DROPPING GOWN EVER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy OH Boy I just loved that "Gorgeous Vintage Nightgown"
I looks so sexy and Im sure It would feel the same ON. I can only imagine how it would flow and whisk around the naked body putting one on "cloud-nine". And just a "JOY" to wear to bed all that "nylon" making it all the more to go to bed even during the day.I think I would be very reluctant to take it off,in fact I'd be wearing it around my home, and changing into it as soon as I would get home from work.It looks fantastic.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...