August 12, 2011

Sweet Cherry Vintage Lingerie in the PINK!


Presenting a "Vintage Inspired Style" Nightgown, very much like that of Olga~Esque. This gown is not vintage, but made in a vintage style spandex twist bodice body-silk. So dazzling, highly collectible and sought after. What a fabulous treat I have for your newer lingerie collection and a true little treasure to cherish for many years to come. A welcome addition to your finer lingerie boudoir.

SweetCherry Vintage Lingerie eBay Store


Please be sure to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you! Thank you :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous piece! I LOVE the color and design! I found you via IFB! =D I am now following you via google. I'd love it if you could come chck out my blog and maybe follow as well? =)

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

PS. your article on the "loungerie" was really interesting. I haven't heard about that controversy...thanks for the post!

Sweet Vintage Designs said...

I am soooo sorry it's taken so long to reply! Thank you for your comment and spreading the word! Will check out your blog Kimberly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...