August 23, 2011

My Plastic Panties! VINTAGE LINGERIE Collection

My Plastic Panties! VINTAGE LINGERIE Collection

My most recent addition is this burlesque inspired fringed red and black lacy panty!

WHAT'S IN YOUR PANTIES? I keep receipts and various papers in mine. *GIGGLES* ...Let me explain. I have an obsession. I started collecting these little plastic wall hangings made of plastic/vinyl. They are used to hold items such as letters, hand towels, anything! I am on the lookout for more of these fabulous little creations. My favorite is the pink and black lace CORSET with GARTERS. I have a yellow FRINGED *panty* and a teal LACY *panty* so far.




I of course am on the lookout for more of these little delights. Please don't be shy about telling me if you have any to offer because a girl just cannot have too many panties ya know....*smiles*






SweetCherry Vintage Lingerie eBay Store


Please be sure to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you! Thank you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...