April 26, 2010

Vintage Lingerie VANITY FAIR Stockings

Installment #2 Vintage Vanity Fair 1945 STOCKINGS ADVERTISEMENT.

Each week (I am going to try) to list vintage lingerie advertisements for your enjoyment.

If you love this, then you will love my Vanity Fair vintage nightgowns I have for offer at Sweet Cherry Vintage! on eBay.

This magazine ad was from 1945. Why don't they make them like this anymore? You just don't see glamorous ads in magazines for lingerie and if you do, it's for Vicky Sickly ads of bras and panties.

What do you think? Do you like seeing ads like this from the past? If so, comment and I'll do my best to post one a day for your enjoyment. If you don't comment, I won't know!
Vintage Vanity Fair 1945 Stockings Ad. Now how awesome is this! I have sold vintage Vanity Fair nightgowns, Vanity Fair panties, Vanity Fair slips, but YET to find myself a pair of these stunning stockings. Hint Hint.. ;)

If you are looking for vintage lingerie, then you found the right place.. SWEET CHERRY VINTAGE LINGERIE.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...