April 2, 2010

Vintage Lingerie..VINTAGE VANITY FAIR PANTIES GALORE







Well, I've come across the motherload of vintage Vanity Fair panties. 5 glorious silky soft pair. If Have you ever come across something that stops you dead in your track? Well, I have. In amongst my hundreds of pieces of collectible vintage lingerie, I came across these...These in an array of colors! In all of eBay and the internet YOU won't find another panty like them. In ALL SHEER FRONT LACE EMBROIDERED nylon, DOUBLE BRUSHED NYLON GUSSET/CROTCH, AND FULL COVERAGE DERRIERE in *VANITY FAIR SILKY SOFT TRICOT NYLON*.... Unbelievable, yes, made me blink several times to make me see what I was seeing. It was true, I found my Holy Grail. My long lost item that I have searching for...TRUE VINTAGE VANITY FAIR PANTIES.. NOT ONE but 5 OF THEM!

See for yourself. You will not be disappointed when you feel the Vanity Fair tricot softeness all vintage lingerie should be made with! Offered here, only at Sweet Cherry Vintage Lingerie store on eBay. While you are at it, take a gander all ALL MY LINGERIE there too.

vintage vanity fair panties, vintage lingerie, vintage vanity fair, vintage panties, sweet cherry vintage lingerie,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...