August 14, 2010

My husband Hugh, Night #54, Critically Injured, Now in Rehab

It's been 4 nights since I updated about Hugh. I couldn't resist today. I promised to do this for him. He had one of his best, if not the best, day's ever. Hardly any pain, his tummy was good, he ate well, and was totally uplifted and felt sooooooooooo good. He made several phone calls to some important people in my life, to thank them for what they have done for US. This was HIS doing, I only dialed the phone. He only wished he could thank each and everyone of you that either donated, said prayers, sent cards, sent well wishes, gave blood, or prayed. He knows of each and everyone of you.

We went over to Memorial Hospital (our usual walk) and visited the Acute Rehab facility there. I think he is ready for this. We are going to inquire about this on Monday and what it takes to have him evaluated for this. We will see! It was like a luxurious spa and hotel compared to where he is at, not to mention YOUNG people. Not that where he is at is bad, but it's a "nursing home" for pities sake, and the rehab is fabulous!!! I think he just wants a change, and more "acute" more more more rehab to get him better.

Being that he should, or claims to withstand 3 hours of acute rehab now, we hope this will allow him to be transferred back to Memorial's rehab.

Anyhow, that's all folks for now. I promised him a good positive blog post, so I wanted to keep my word.
--------------------------------
as for my letter to Hugh, well, I LOVE YOU.. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

If you are so inclined to help with Hugh's medical expenses and our mounting bills, you can donate to us by clicking the yellow donate button:




------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...