August 8, 2010

My husband Hugh, Night #48, Critically Injured, Now in Rehab

If it wasn't for Hugh's visitors today(thank you Greg, Melissa and Chris), it would have been a horrible day! Sunday's are the WORST here. Nothing but in and out of bed, no therapy, no nothing.

Putting a call in to the doctor in the morning before I head up there. Hugh's tummy is horrible, I think this is day #5. I think he's on too many different tummy stuff and it's counteracting everything.

I'm done, I'm tired, long afternoon and night trying to get him comfortable. Very dreadful day. I feel so bad for him. Freaking roller coaster ride. I'm DONE.

Dear Hugh,
Oh you poor sweety, I feel so helpless trying to get you comfortable! What to do, what to do!!!!!!!!!! I hope tonight you have somewhat a peaceful night. I hope tomorrow a painfree day. I love you, I need you! I want you HOME! :(
--------------------------

If you are so inclined to help with Hugh's medical expenses and our mounting bills, you can donate to us by clicking the yellow donate button:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...