August 1, 2010

My husband Hugh, Night #41, Critically Injured, Now in Rehab

Weekends are VERY uneventful, long and dreary. I so much look forward to Monday through Friday for Hugh. Today was a horrible day for Hugh. Long, drawn out, and to top it off, he was not feeling well. He is having cold/hot/cold/hot spells, and been going on for 2 weeks and really starting to take it's toll on him. Will consult with the doctors about this. We can't figure out what it is. I feel so bad for Hugh, it breaks my heart.

He was able to get in his wheelchair for about 1 1/2 hours, but that's it. We wheeled over again to Memorial Hospital for lunch, but as soon as we got there "it" hit him. Had to hurry through lunch and get him back to his room and back to bed :(

The doctors NEED to find out what these hot/cold spells are, and I am not kidding you. 5 minutes apart.

Dear Hugh,
Poor darling, you had a rough day. I only wish I could take away your discomfort in you. It hurts me to see you suffering. The Mom in me? Or just a loving wife? I don't know, but it hurts. I wish I could suffer for you instead. I hope tomorrow is a much better day sweetheart, I know it is. Stay strong. You are doing so well, and come such a long way. I want you to hurry home, get better, I miss you so much. Memphis, Sam and Tyler miss you. It's not the same. I love you forever............
----------------------------------------
If you are so inclined to help with Hugh's medical expenses and our mounting bills, you can donate to us by clicking the yellow donate button:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...