September 18, 2010


God bless Officer Chris Moody. Officer Moody still drives by on his shifts to check on the house...me.... Luckily, he finally got to meet Hugh at home today while Hugh was home for a little break from the hospital. He is the officer who had the horrible job of coming to my house on June 21 to tell me that Hugh was in a bad accident and I had to get to the hospital as soon as possible (he was told by the hospital social worker, Hugh made a turn for the worse). He now shared with us, after I told him it was OK that he didn't think Hugh would make it through the night. This was a very emotional meeting, and I am so proud to live in Long Beach with such caring officers as Officer Moody.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are so inclined to help with Hugh's medical expenses and our mounting bills, you can donate to us by clicking the yellow donate button:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...