September 30, 2010

My Husband Hugh, 3 Months & 9 Days since accident, still in hosptial.

3 Months and 10 days later......
HUGH WILL BE HOME!
Friday, October 1, is the big day!!!

----------------------------------------------------
I'll post more over the weekend. You can imagine, I have been extremely busy. I won't be answering my phone or emails as I need to settle my anxieties and chill with Hugh. I know you all understand. I promise to post back soon with pictures! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS, LOVE AND SUPPORT.

It's not over and really only the beginning of a long haul in front of us.
----------------------------------------
On June 21 2010, my husband was in a near fatal accident and to this day, still remains hospitalized. He suffered a broken pelvis, internal bleeding, broken right shoulder and right arm, most broken ribs, broken lower back, broken right femur/thigh bone, left knee and fibula, broken right toes. Spinal nerve damage, and minor brain/head injury. As time goes by we are still finding out more and more medical problems, and "conditions" resulting from this accident. If you are so inclined to help with Hugh's medical expenses and our mounting bills, you can donate to us by clicking the yellow donate button:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...