June 22, 2010

Please Pray For My Husband

Today my husband Hugh was hit on his motorcycle and is in unstable critical condition. I am home as I write this to answer emails, and get my things together to go back to hospital to be by his side.

He is currently receiving blood transfusions. He has a complete broken pelvis in two that is a life threatening injury. His other injuries are broken femur, broken ribs, broken lower back, broken shoulder, contusions to his kidney and lungs.

Please pray for his recovery and my strength during this time.

2 comments:

Kalie @jomoreee on twitter said...

OMG I hope that he gets better soon and I am definately praying for him! :)

Anonymous said...

HEY lady.. my thoughts and prayers are with you, Hugh, and your entire family. ~ kim (heykim)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...