July 14, 2010

My Husband Hugh, Night #23 In Hospital

This is short. I am home early 6:30 pm to get my belongings as I have to spend the night with Hugh in his room. His has very severe night psychotic episodes and one of his Dr.'s ordered an anti psychotic drug for him. I am hoping that mixed with the comfort of me staying with him tonight will ease him out of this state.

They are talking about getting him moved to a rehab facility, and where, who knows. Today was the first time Hugh slept for 2 hours straight, and that was only because I was in the room.

Dear Hugh,
This is the shortest letter to you as I have to rush out of here to be back with you. I will be with you all night darling. I hope this brings you some peace and comfort without any delusional psychosis stuff. I love you so much, and I pray this will give you what you need.....
---------------------------------
If you are so inclined to help with Hugh's medical expenses and our mounting bills, you can donate to us by clicking the yellow donate button:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...