July 18, 2010

My Husband Hugh, Night #27 In Hospital

T0morrow will be ONE MONTH since the worst day of my life happened. Hugh is extremely agitated and rightly so. Very depressed and not feeling good. He doesn't want visitors and this makes me sad. He just sleeps and sleeps. Won't eat, but is drinking Ensure's. He is supposed to be transferred to his rehab tomorrow!?! I'm just not ready for this. Maybe this change will do him good. I'm so afraid he won't be comfortable in the bed etc.

I just got home from the hospital and this is all of my blog post.

Dear Hugh,
I am so frustrated that I cannot do anything to make this go away. Maybe it's the Mother in me wanting to protect. You cannot get comfortable, you are so sad, and I feel like you are giving up a bit. I keep telling you I am here for you and I am NOT giving up on YOU so you don't give up on me or yourself sweetheart.
I need you so bad, I want you home. Please hurry and get better. This pain is something I don't think I can bear much longer, but somehow I do. I love you forever....
------------
If you are so inclined to help with Hugh's medical expenses and our mounting bills, you can donate to us by clicking the yellow donate button:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...